Tuesday, May 1, 2012

More insane choices...

Why are there back to back posts about crazy choices?
Strange decisions made by seemingly logical women?
I feel a sudden frantic need to line up some health insurance, or at the very least, locate the nearest urgent care facility. OH NO!

As soon as I agreed to this I dropped my Running Friend (the one who is not Danielle) a text which indicated that I had needed to be talked into this absurdity... Guess I'm a liar?

As you can see it does not take much into talking me into something that could be quite physically detrimental to self. Have any of you met me? I am NOT coordinated. Trail running sounds like certain death and I just can not believe that I did not put up a fight....

Here is is. The BIG Event.
Another quality text from my Running Friend pointed out that the best thing about this race are the M&M's at the aid stations. To which I countered that there will also be free beer!

This will be quite an adventure. A big day in Big Pimpin' training.
Watch out New Gloucester. Looks like we're gonna take over your town with our hot as hell outfits, compression socks and ass kicking attitudes....

6 comments:

  1. I will say this! Your life is never boring. Have fun! Sometimes just deciding on an instant makes things that much more exciting. Or crazy. Or both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to do this race for years, I have heard such good things about it. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! and I love your funny texts that always include INSANITY races that I could never run ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hoping to do the Canicross next year. Now I just need to get my dog running.

    ReplyDelete