Monday, April 30, 2012

Round Two of Big Pimpin' Training

In which we discuss Big Pimpin' Long Runs!
Big Pimpin' Recovery strategy!
Big Pimpin' Fashion, per the norm....
I'm wicked tough but this 18 mile run over some kinda mountain made me want to cry.
This was in no way easy but I did it.
And it really was 18. Not 17.9. Silly imap app not correctly calibrated.
Longest run ever. EVER. ever.....

The aftermath of said run.
This also explains why I am so damn popular.
"Want to come over for compression tights and icing time? no? gosh, why ever not??"
Hmmmmm. Sexy and I know it.

This is not a good photo but it's important to mention that style is important.
My hair matches my fav running shoes.
Did I do that on purpose? no. I actually did not.
But it's big pimpin hair style for shizzle.

6 comments:

  1. 1. Those hills are ridiculous!

    2. Uhh, I would totally come over for compression and icing. I'll bring the foam roller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to your blog, but find you amazing already! LOVE your strength, and, well hair! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's pretty fun :-) You could pull off pink pretty easily too since you're much blonder than I am. GO FOR IT!!

      Delete
  4. Holy Crap woman! You kick ass. Ice away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that is one mother of an 18-miler! I'd be putting those feet up for days after!

    Love the purple (Baltimore Ravens colors, don't you know?)

    ReplyDelete