Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hitting the exhaustion button!

I am one tired girl! Halfway thru a very busy weekend after a week that was completely insane I'm starting to feel the strain... Oh well, better to be too busy than not busy enough. Right?
In other news today is the day that I think my guest post will arrive on Run Courtney, Run! Go check it out! I liked the idea of talking about running, riding and how the two go hand in hand (or not!) A small disclaimer, I was running on empty when I wrote it and do hope that it doesn't turn out to be an epic fail... Make me happy and go read it and leave uplifting comments!

Anyway, back to why I'm so darn exhausted right now.

Sunday: 13.1 bitches!!

Monday: Boston, Wang Theater (she said wang. hehehe.)

To see David Gray! My favorite. Love the guy.


Tuesday: To New Jersey to buy myself a magical new horse! He's gorgeous, isn't he??!!

Wednesday: Drove back from NJ. It took about 10 hours due to traffic... We won't talk about that because it was very booooring...

Anyway, that was my week in a nutshell. I'm super busy at work because I was gone so much of last week and also have houseguests- who I LOVE, and who luckily love me too since the house is a mess and we have no food.

Good luck to all of you running right now in Disney- I'm super jealous and hope that you all have an amazing time. Can't wait to hear all about it once you are home!!



5 comments:

  1. David Gray---I have not heard of this guy. I'm off to check him out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know this DG guy you speak of either.
    I do love your gorgeous horse though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that dirty snow! Unfortunately ours is white because IT KEEPS SNOWING! Actually it rained today. Is spring finally coming?

    Okay I just realized. That dirty snow is at the Hampton Half. I keep seeing more blogs about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commute to New Jersey everyday and there's never not traffic in this state! Guess getting a horse makes the trip worth it, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fell in love with your new horse :) And it reminded me that I need to bring my camera to the barn more often! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete