Sunday, November 7, 2010

Epic Fail 2010

A very odd week.

After having such a good run on Sunday I had normal running plans for the week. Monday off, about 3-4 miles on Tues and Thurs and then a longer run over the weekend.

Sounds like a good well thought out plan, no?

Apparently the running Gods did not think so because between the fully horrendous weather that we were so lucky to have this week and the fact that I felt rather MEH for a couple days my plans went down the crapper.

I was irked that on the good weather day I wasn't feeling that great. But I wasn't and that was that. No good story here, but you sometimes know that you should just stay away from the running shoes. Grumble grumble. Piss and moan.

It is now a new week. The weather still looks tormantial!!! WHY??? And I am still not feeling 100%. Tomorrow looks to be an epic washout but on Tuesday I will go and run 39,678 miles to make up for my epic fail of last week.

Luckily I am getting plenty of exercise lifting Halloween candy into my mouth. Excellent....

No comments:

Post a Comment