Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday Fashion Fabulocity!

Merry Christmas Eve friends! To welcome in this festive magical time of madness I will sing more of my chosen Christmas Carol of 2011 to ya. Better known to you as the deeply sarcastic (from my perspective) "Sexy and I know it..."
The theme of today is soooo obvious.



"I've got PASSION in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it. show it. show it. "

Actually this is a bag of frozen veg post 6 mile tempo run, the hip is sore.

But really people, passion? Frozen peas and corn? No difference....



And the socks of today. "HO HO HO LIKE YOUR MOTHER" said I, wisely.

If you know of anyone more awesome that I, please feel free to point me in their direction to say hello. Once again, I feel that there is no real question of my fabulocity- especially in the fashion department! I'm sexy and I KNOW IT... YEAH.



No comments:

Post a Comment