Monday, October 12, 2020

Week 7 of the BOS to BHB Challenge

Last week was one of those weeks that I seem to have a few times a year. Too much to do, and not enough daylight at either end of the day to do it!  Add to that, the sudden and fierce onset of almost winter like temps, and it was not a record setting week in any way (LIE: I believe I set an all time record for lessons taught in a week in during the months of September through January. So.... There was that. 

I did manage to get out for two pretty decent runs over the weekend. 5 and change on Saturday, and 6 on Sunday kept me from having to admit to a complete flop. 

Also, these two runs marked the longest number of miles I have been able to run, without walking, since virtual Boston. My weird leg is back to feeling good, but I'm going to be a bit cautious on it for the next bit of time. 

Not making great headway on my Challenge race. It is so long, that I refuse to just throw in the towel in hopes that I'll be back to some more respectable mileage soon. Without long hike Saturdays in the schedule, it's hard to get ahead! (or catch up... or anything!!)

Stats:
Miles run: 11.4
Biggest temperature change: It was 40 on Saturday morning, and 74 by 1PM
Placing I the Challenge on Sunday night: 276/568 (not gonna win this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment