Awww shoot! I got tagged to do this "11 things" thing that has been sweeping the blogosphere like wildfire.
Kristen @ Every day is Run Day!
Danielle @ Ohh breathe, just breathe!
Thanks a bunch ladies. I feel like I'm sitting at the cool kids table now...
Apparently There are RULES
Well. I'm going to break these rules... This little 11 questions thing-a-majig has BLOWN up on the interwebs and I don't think I know a single person who has not been tagged...
However, I'm going to be a good sport and at least answer the quesitons.
(I still owe 11 random facts, will make good on that ASAP!)
Here are the Questions from Ms. Danielle-1: what is your favorite blog(s) to read and why?
-I think I had better say Danielle's. I'm scared of what might happen if I say otherwise...
2. if you are a runner/swimmer/biker/all 3... whens your next race?
-RUNNER only. Half At The Hamptons on Feb 19
3. coffee or tea?
-Coffee. Coffeecoffeecoffee. I NEED IT.
4. what is your favorite recipe? (write it in here so we can all have it!)
- I'm not lying when I tell you to look on the back of the toll house chocolate chips. You need look no further...
5. what tv show do you never miss?
- It used to be Lost (sigh, miss it..) Big fan of How I Met Your Mother (Ted, WHO is the mother of your children??) Guilty pleasure shows like Family Guy, It's always Sunny and Entourage (oh God. I'm not very intellectual, am I?) Classics like Seinfeld (can't help it.)
6. what is the best book you've ever read?
-Oh MAN. That's a HARD one. Harry Potter. Hunger Games. Angelology (thought this was going to be crap- it was awesome.) Prodigal Summer. Girl In translation. So, so many more..
7. peanut butter... discuss.
-A food group in and of itself. Critical. Good on many things. Love.
8. if you could eat one thing for the rest of your life for all meals what would it be? (i like food, can you tell?)
-Um. Cookies and PB? And pickles? And a steak?
9. what article of clothing do you own that you would be devistated if you lost or it somehow got thrown out?
-my lulu shorts that were absurdely pricey and are insanely hotttt. Chase THAT, boys!
10. what kind of cell phone do you have?
-iphone, love it.
11. are you going to the movie theater on march 23rd???
-YES WHO ISN'T?????
And here are my Questions from Ms Kristen:1) Favorite kind of Girl Scout Cookie?
2) Flats or heels?
-Well. I'm 5'2" WITH shoes on so heels if I want to see above elbow height. BUT flats if I want to be happy.
3) What guilty pleasure website do you visit nearly every day?
-Facebook. Daily mile. MAN I'd have more time if I NEVER visited those sights!
4) Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
-Honestly I'm "ehhhh" on both. I just get them and coat them in candy- so I'd rather stick to the straight up candy!
5) Three things you would do if you won one million dollars in the lottery?
-I'd pay off my mortgage. My OTHER mortgage. My CAR. My credit card. Then I'd have like, $30 bucks left and I'd buy y'all a beer...
6) What's one hobby you never thought you would get into?
-HAH, running! Go figure...
7) Would you rather have a job you dislike that makes you a lot of money or a job you love that pays next to nothing?
-I currently have a terrible paying job that I LOVE. I am not sure that I would suggest this route to the Youth Of America...
8) Trails or roads?
-roads. I fall on trails and break my face.
9) What is your favorite race distance? Or, if you haven't sampled too many, what is your dream race distance?
-I like HM the best, by far, hands down.
10) What was your favorite subject in school and why?
-English, because it was easy for me and I'm a geek. :-)
11) Favorite non-sweating activity?
-eating and drinking beer. thinking profound thoughts. reading. catching up with friends. ALL AT ONCE so that I don't sound like a cheater!