Monday, March 15, 2021

My return to running (after my amazing *7 day break*)

Yep yep, I was back to it last week. The grand total of 24.5 miles (all outdoors!) was a nice uptick from the previous week's zero total.

I was happy to complete all 4 runs outdoors, on nice dry roads, and in some actually pleasant weather! 
(shockingly, we had two days in the 50's last week. MUD season arrived!)

Obviously, after The Spring Of Deception, Winter 3.0 came rolling in for the weekend, and it was actually kind of horrible. Sunday's weather was wildly vacillating between sunny and (relatively) nice, and complete and insane blizzard conditions. WTF.



Today Boston announced details about registration, etc, but I am going to save that chat for next week.

Sooooo as I sit here, enjoying Winter Reincarnated, I'm looking forward to some warmer temps later in the week. I'm hoping to get in about 30 miles this week, and maybe sneaking in a *very long* run (of like, 7.5 miles. you think I am kidding but I am not.) 

This post is so boring that it even bores me. 
Next week will be more exciting. 

Stats: 
Actual Last Week
Miles run: 24.5
Hiked: zero boooooooo bad weather on hiking day
Warmest day: FOR ONE SECOND IT WAS SIXTY
Coldest day: It was kind of cold-ish for a few days. But cold like, 34.
Snow: Flurries
Place in Challenge on Sunday night: 1/43 

No comments:

Post a Comment