Sunday, March 28, 2021

An ALMOST zero week

While I didn't quite manage my zero mile goal, I came pretty damn close. 

REALLY LOUSY week of running over here. The weather was pleasant, the roads were clear, and my legs sucked more than my legs have sucked in a million years. 
I'm not sure what the issue was- no pain, just BLAH. Very poor. (I did enjoy the weather though!)

Because I had such a poor showing this past week, my crown has been taken (and VERY deservedly so) in the current challenge I am in. I absolutely earned my loss this week. 

Also! No hiking because of bad weather, and the need to attend to quite a few things that I tend to put off when the weather is good (I always say "I will save this for a rainy day, and go enjoy the outdoors while it is nice!) Anyway, rainy day happened and I spent an entire afternoon and evening tending to responsibilities. LAME. (but this means I can play next weekend!!) 

ALSO. NO PHOTOS. 
When I was not having some of the worst runs of the year, I clearly was not filling my time with photo ops. 

So, for the coming week. I would actually like to climb back into first place, since I am tasting the shame of defeat over here. I hope my legs feel better, and that I can manage 4 runs, before enjoying some hiking time over the weekend. 

Stats:  
Miles run: 14 and change PATHETIC
Walked for reasons not work related: 2.5
Warmest day: Several days in the 60's
Coldest day: Gross rainy 38 degree Sunday. 
Snow: NOPE
Place in Challenge on Sunday night: 2/44 THE STING OF DEFEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment