Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Pandemic Running: Week 7,000

I managed to eeeeeek out exactly 26.2 last week, which was the plan, and hence a win!

I awoke on Wednesday will a sore hamstring, for no reason that I could think of. It was no better or worse after I ran that day, but I gave it a couple rest days to be safe. That was a bad choice, as it just got more angry with rest! Two super days of easy running later, and I could tell it was on the mend.

So, that trend will continue throughout this week- super easy running as long as it feels fine. Since training for the theoretical marathon begins in 2 weeks there is NO, and I mean NO!!!!! reason to get a stupid injury.

Maybe 20 miles this week, give or take a few. 

Spring is here, but it is chilly. 

There is still a pandemic. The end!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment