Sunday, October 20, 2019

Training for Marine Corps Marathon: Week one million

Lame training cycle. Check. 

Marathon one week away? Check. 

I plan to "participate" rather than "race". 

Seriously.  What a weird freaking summer. 

And now, to pay thanks to the show that has saved my life since being stuck on the bike trainer.

How do I feel when I consider running/crawling 26.2 in a week?

Except I am

It's fine. I got hurt. I lived. 

Right?
And now... I'm going to just go. run. walk. drink beer. 



I have never gone into a marathon in such a state. 

I have NO idea. None
People keep saying "of course you are going to run fast! you always do!" 
And I'm like "hahahah but really"

Because, no
Anyway. No time to worry. Here we go. And....

Ever. In. My. Favor.
And in other news: my leg really is fully healed for which I am very thankful. 

1 comment:

  1. Start slow, ease up in the middle, and back off at the end. 😉
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete