Friday, September 24, 2010

It's business time... Almost..

HAH! I'm still here.

After a diagnosis of an inflamed medial (hmm is that right? I think so) shin splint and a clear X-ray (yay!) I still had quite a bit of pain for a week or so.

Then, just as I was about to get out the old running shoes again I shipped off to a big Regional Final in my "real" sport. Which went quite well, thank you very much.

I managed to sneak in one nice, easy run while off at my competition and it was GREAT. No pain for the first time since mid August which was a nice and welcome change.

The Huz and I am embarking on a big vacation this weekend which will include zero running from this old lady. Unless I'm running towards something I want to do/eat/drink that is..

When I get back it's business time. I have my eye on a number of fall races and plan to get back into shape as quickly and painlessly as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment